A tasty, easy alternative to sandwiches, the only things that stay constant are the tortillas and the cheese. Whatever else goes in there is up to you!
You will need:
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 30g grated cheese
- Any extra fillings of your choice
- A little bit of olive oil for frying
- Have your wrap open and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Add anything extra you fancy on the cheese and make sure you cover the whole thing to get an even spread.
- Fold your tortilla in half ready to cook.
- Add the oil to a frying pan at a medium heat (definitely nothing high) and put your quesadilla in once the pan is hot enough.
- Give it about two minutes on each side, until the cheese is melting. Be careful you don’t burn the tortilla, try for a golden brown colour.
- Once it’s done, take the quesadilla out of the pan and cut into triangles.